26 May 2020

ITN: If an ITN supervisor is moving from an institution in country A to another institution in country B, taking the ITN "with him" (so change of beneficiary), what happens with the country correction coefficient for the ESRs that go with him?

A scientist in charge is moving from one institution to another and there may be a request of termination of one beneficiary and transfer of person-months to another beneficiary of the consortium or a new beneficiary. After the request is discussed and approved by REA, the Person Months (PMs) can be transferred and the country correction coefficient will be the one of the beneficiary where the PMs will be transferred. The total EU contribution cannot be increased in case the coefficient is higher, there may be the need to transfer less PMs in this case.

 (Answer from MSCA ITN HELPDESK Team)