MSCA general - living allowances: What about rights of the employees/researchers based on collective bargain agreements (such as the cost of travel to and from work or a fixed-amount financial help during long-term sickness or a Christmas bonus)? Can those be paid from the living allowance category?

The AMGA p. 446/447 refers to “a monthly living allowance to cover the employment or fixed-amount fellowship (with social security coverage, including compulsory deductions under national law (i.e. gross amount)”