RISE: Is it possible to second person who is not having employment contract but has cooperation agreement? In that case cooperation agreement must ensure compliance with RISE obligations (ex: full-time work, confidentiality, IPRs, use of resources, etc…see especially articles 6 and 32 of the GA) and be signed 6 month prior to secondment? Do you know if there is some other better contractual link with sending organisation that can be accepted?

Any kind of contractual obligation, which fulfills the requirements (full-time equivalent for 6 months, confidentiality, IPR, possible reintegration, etc.) would be OK. Kind of contract/agreement depend much on the law of the specific country of the sending host institution and possible solutions existing already in national law and used normally in the institution.
(Answer provided by NCPs)